Tuesday, 4 September 2012

All neat and tidy

Well, at last I have been crafting, haven't done so since 14th August! There has been a lot of stuff going on in the past few weeks, so haven't felt like crafting.  Anyway, here is today's offering:


It is a folder I made to house my Visible Image stamps so they are all together.  I can see that I will have to make some more though as my stash is increasing rather quickly!

I was able to make it thanks to Julie Woodward. If you would like to have a go you will find three videos, the first of which is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT9Oqz15fAY&feature=context-cha

The backing paper is from a Lucy Cromwell collection, and the lace I received from Phill Martin.  The stamps used are: Classical face which has been coloured in using Promarkers - Putty, Satin and Baby pink. Live your Dreams, and Butterfly using Memento Ink Pad - Lilac Roses.

Please take a look on their website at their fabulous stamps:
http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/

and if you are a member of their facebook group, you have until 9th September to enter their competition:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/visibleimage/

Thank you for visiting my blog, hope you feel it was worth the wait! lol x



30 comments:

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow Jane it is FABULOUS,so clever, really love it, Have missed you on Facebook beautiful , So ggo dto have you back, love ya loads xxxx

Tina said...

Love it Jane. may have a go at this as I just got myself some stamps from them,nice to see you back in the land of blogging. x

Linda said...

WOW Jane this is gorgeous and I love the stamp it is stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Love love love! Absolutely stunning card xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

emma goddard said...

Fantastic project Jane, glad to see you back xxxx

Visible Image said...

Absolutely brilliant Jane, as always. Thanks so much for sharing it and for your lovely comments. You really do justice to our stamps :) xx

Gwyneth said...

Great idea for decorating your folder. Very nicely done.

caroline spice said...

Beautiful card Jane , i love the image xxx

Celia Harrington said...

Gorgeous jane love the design and Image xxxxxxxxx

she3655 said...

Oh What a great Card Jane, I love the image, and sentiment, it's so fitting... love it xx

MiMi Dibble said...

I like the face stamp!

Andree said...

It was most certainly worth the wait Jane, it's a wonderful folder. The face image and the lace are gorgeous. I'm glad you feel like crafting again x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Jane. I really love the design and the detailing is gorgeous.
It's so good to see you back.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Zoe said...

Sorry Jane I've had to revisit, as I just realised I didn't read your post and I'd put card in my comment, I hate it when people don't read my post and put the wrong things, anyway I think this is an amazing folder and very clever xxx

Danie May said...

Jane your folder is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image of the face and think this is a lovely way to house your stamps. I have been keeping mine in a ring binder folder but the sheer weight of them caused all the sleeves to split, so I am looking for new ideas on how to house them so thank you for sharing this one! xx

Marleen Gallagher said...

oh what a stunning card, love it xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful design - love it.
Kate
xx

Daisy Collins said...

Lovely project, TFS! Glad you are getting crafty again!

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous project, love it, so glad you are back crafting, I have had some time off myself, hope you are feeling better and getting things on track xxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

wow what a great idea i love the folder emma xx

Barbara said...

A very nice folder Jane.....those colours go so well with the soft image x

Kathryn said...

ab fabby love that face image xx great folder xx

rachel said...

beautiful work - love that face! Hugs rachel x

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Beautiful card, stunning image and colours

Chris said...

Beautiful project. Chris xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

wow never thought of doing a folder love it hun xxx

Kay Dalton said...

very clever, lovely folder

Toni Herron said...

Wow, this is stunning! Beautiful colours!! And what a wonderful idea for a folder!

Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

rachel said...

love this card Jane - I picked up this stamp at the last show I was at - its fab - must use it! Hugs Rachel xx